- Minutes of the September Ordinary Meeting and Committee Meeting have been posted.
- Margo Wade’s talk on packing hints for outback travel has been posted.
- Ian Bragg’s talk on UHF radios at the May ordinary meeting has been posted.
- Two new trips have been added to the Trips and other Events page: a multi-day trip to Mungo NP and a day trip to the Cooma MotorFest.
- A camper trailer is for sale and camping equipment is being given away on Out of the Shed.
- This page has a new header photo from the recent Outback Land Rover Heritage Drive.
- Minutes of the August Ordinary Meeting have been posted. Michael Thomson’s talk on 12 Volt plugs, sockets. etc. at the same meeting has been posted
- An invitation has been posted to join Southern Tablelands 4WD club for a weekend, or a day, in November.
THE CLUB FOR
ANY FOUR WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE
Club members participate in various day, weekend and extended trips, as well as social and community activities. The club serves as a friendly forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience related to four wheel driving. Improving driver skills through formal training, along with associated activities such as map reading, navigation, bushcraft and the correct use of recovery equipment, underpins club activities. We support various charities that are aligned to our activities.
Visitors are always welcome to our ordinary meetings and no prior notice or invitation is required – just come along and enjoy the company!