- A review of the new Land Rover Defender has been provided by Gavan Swift.
- The results of ACT LRC’s 2021 Operational Review are available
- Minutes from the April Ordinary and Committee Meetings have been uploaded – see the right hand side of this page.
- Member profile information is now back available on the website when logged in.
- More trip reports
- Several new trips have been posted. The new event and trip booking system has been updated (again). Please be patient while problems are being ironed out.
THE CLUB FOR
ANY FOUR WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE
Club members participate in various day, weekend and extended trips, as well as social and community activities. The club serves as a friendly forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience related to four wheel driving. Improving driver skills through formal training, along with associated activities such as map reading, navigation, bushcraft and the correct use of recovery equipment, underpins club activities. We support various charities that are aligned to our activities.
Visitors are always welcome to our ordinary meetings and no prior notice or invitation is required – just come along and enjoy the company!