Land Rover Club
of the ACT
A new public LRC Facebook group (blue icon) has been added to the top menu bar. Please be aware that if you post on this group it can be seen by the world. The original “private” LRC group (dark icon) is still available to members.
- Camp Oven Cook Off 2023 – Crookwell: 19-21 May 2023
- Long Plain Hut: 29-31 Mar (Cancelled due to weather)
- Maralinga 2023: 28 Jul – 10 Aug (space only for 1 person)
- Land Rover 75th Anniversary (External Event) – Cooma: Apr 2023
- Minutes of the Mar 2023 Ordinary Meeting
- Minutes of the Mar 2023 Committee Meeting
- Continuing the legacy of John Flynn – Feb 2023
- Historic Land Rover Weekend – Mar 2023
- Kosciuszko High Plains – Mar 2023
- NPWS News – Blue Waterholes Trail closed until 6 Apr 2023
- New improved arrangements in the ACT for Historic Vehicle registrations start 3 Apr 2023
- Heritage Vehicles page has move up to the main menu bar
The Club for any four wheel drive vehicle
The Land Rover Club of the Australian Capital Territory (LRC ACT) is a family-oriented social and recreational club established in 1969 by a group of Land Rover enthusiasts. Nowadays, the club welcomes owners of all makes of four wheel drive vehicles, not only Land Rovers. Club members participate in various day, weekend and extended trips, as well as social and community activities. The club serves as a friendly forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience related to four wheel driving. Improving driver skills through formal training, along with associated activities such as map reading, navigation, bushcraft and the correct use of recovery equipment, underpins club activities. We support various charities that are aligned to our activities.
For more information about the Land Rover Club there is an LRC Facebook group, open to the public.
Our ordinary club meetings are usually held on the first Monday of each month (except January), starting at 7.30 p.m, at the Eastlake Football Club, 3 Oxley Street, Griffith ACT. Visitors are always welcome to our ordinary meetings and no prior notice or invitation is required – just come along and enjoy the company!