- More messages from Land Rover Australia.
- A report on the 2021 Xmas Party has been posted.
- The 2021 Terribly British Day was a success.
- Minutes of the December Ordinary Meeting have been posted on the meetings page.
- Information on the new Range Rover.
- Minutes of the November Ordinary Meeting and Committee Meetings of September and November have been posted on the meetings page.
- Boomgate at Eastlake FC
THE CLUB FOR
ANY FOUR WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE
Club members participate in various day, weekend and extended trips, as well as social and community activities. The club serves as a friendly forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience related to four wheel driving. Improving driver skills through formal training, along with associated activities such as map reading, navigation, bushcraft and the correct use of recovery equipment, underpins club activities. We support various charities that are aligned to our activities.
Visitors are always welcome to our ordinary meetings and no prior notice or invitation is required – just come along and enjoy the company!