THE CLUB FOR
ANY FOUR WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE
The Land Rover Club of the Australian Capital Territory (LRC ACT) is a family-oriented social and recreational club established in 1969 by a group of Land Rover enthusiasts. Nowadays, the club welcomes owners of all makes of four wheel drive vehicles, not only Land Rovers.
Club members participate in various day, weekend and extended trips, as well as social and community activities. The club serves as a friendly forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience related to four wheel driving. Improving driver skills through formal training, along with associated activities such as map reading, navigation, bushcraft and the correct use of recovery equipment, underpins club activities. We support various charities that are aligned to our activities.
Our ordinary club meetings are held on the first Monday of each month (except January), starting at 7.30 p.m, at the Eastlake Football Club, 3 Oxley Street, Griffith ACT 2603. The club is actually located on the corner of Oxley and Eyre streets. Exceptions are when the first Monday of the month falls on a holiday weekend – the club meets on the following Monday.
Visitors are always welcome to our ordinary meetings and no prior notice or invitation is required – just come along and enjoy the company!
What’s new this week:
- Keep up-to-date on the planned 70th anniversary celebrations next Easter in Cooma at https://www.landrover70thcooma.com
- The September driver education trip report has been published.
- Club rosters for the 2018 Spectacular will be available at the October club meeting.
- The President’s report for October 2017 and for the AGM 2017 have been published under ‘News’.
- The 2017 AGM will be held on Monday 9 October; the relevant documents can be found here.
- The Sydney 4WD and Adventure Show is on from 13-15 October at Eastern Creek.
- The Land Rover Owners Expo 2017 is on again on 23 and 24 September at the Bicentennial Equestrian Park, Camden, NSW.
- Don’t forget that ordinary club meetings now commence at 7.30 pm (not 8 pm) at the same location.