- See a new advert in Out of the Shed
- Minutes from the June Committee Meeting have been uploaded – see the right hand side of this page.
- Two new trip reports have been posted:
- The page for borrowing the trailer has been updated to reflect recent changes and additional information on the braking system.
- A review of the new Land Rover Defender has been provided by Gavan Swift.
- The results of ACT LRC’s 2021 Operational Review are available.
THE CLUB FOR
ANY FOUR WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE
Club members participate in various day, weekend and extended trips, as well as social and community activities. The club serves as a friendly forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience related to four wheel driving. Improving driver skills through formal training, along with associated activities such as map reading, navigation, bushcraft and the correct use of recovery equipment, underpins club activities. We support various charities that are aligned to our activities.
Visitors are always welcome to our ordinary meetings and no prior notice or invitation is required – just come along and enjoy the company!